Tuesday, April 29, 2008















I was talking to Kendall's Mom when I saw him walking by stuffing his nose..hahahaha blow out!







Oh man, where to start. I started the new semester last Monday, and for some crazy reason I decided to add a Spanish class at 6:30 A.M. that is everyday. Of course, Mady got her first cold on like Thursday, then Friday Kendall woke up sick, and Saturday we were all sick. It was not amazing. Sunday we went for a drive and ended up in Jackson...we'd never been there. Mady slept the whole way and had no idea where we were. She woke up with this bewildered look on her face. Then she slept the drive home and slept all night, which was GLORIOUS.

Monday we walked around town with Wanita and her boys, and Jennie and her boys..we went to the park and just enjoyed the weather. We have a travel system so Mady has always been in the car seat part, but put her in the stroller seat part for the first time, and she did so much better. She only fussed when the sun got in her eyes. .. oh yeah! We went to I.F. on Saturday and had lunch with Trevor and his friend, and saw his new apartment, and we went to the Museum. When I was changing Mady at Trevor's she rolled over from her back to her tummy!! Today Mady had her 4 month well baby/check up at the doctors...they told me to start giving her rice cereal, but I just don't know. I keep hearing conflicting info about that...and I honestly don't think much of her Pediatrician. I was also told that since she favors leaning her little head to one side, if it doesn't improve in 2 weeks, she'll have to get physical therapy!! :( She goes to Upper Valley Ped. but I've heard a lot of other Mom's that aren't happy with them. I don't know what to think...

OH and the picture with Mady in the green seat with the toys..a lovely lady in our ward, Rebecca, has an adorable little boy who isn't interested in his exersaucer any more, so she's letting Mady borrow it! She's really getting the hang of it, and gets all bouncy and excited!

3 comments:

becca said...

I am so excited that she likes the exersaucer. The pictures are so cute!

tiff snedaker said...

Sorry you have all been sick - it's hard when the whole family is sick. We've been going to upper valley since Chandler was born and we try to see Dr. Lofgran each time so we don't get conflicting information - we've had better experiences with him too. I think it's totally up to you to start solids at 4 months. We started Chandler right at 4 months and he did fine. I think I'm going to wait until 5-6 months this time with Rowan though, maybe just because I'm lazy and they don't really need solids at this age, it's mostly for practice. Sorry that she's favoring one side too, maybe making her turn her head to the other side and putting toys and things for her to look at on her weak side would help. Cute pictures :)

Shaylen said...

I can't believe you can go to school as well as have a cute little girl! How do you do it?