Monday, September 29, 2008

9 months old!

I haven't got any pictures today, but Mady is 9 months old!  She had a check up this morning, and she weighed in at 17.9 lbs.  and 28 inches long.  She is in the 37th percentile for her weight and 80th for height.  It is funny to look at her chart because she used to be a lot chunkier lol.  At 2 months she was 87th for weight!  I guess it is true that when she started getting around she started burning some of it off?  She crawled for real on her hands and knees all the way across the room today, so she is getting that down!  You can see her new teeth a little better each day, so I hope I can get a picture soon.  Her Dr. said today that it looked like she was working on her top teeth too.  I got a package from my mom today, and it had a lot of cute stuff in it!  Thanks Mom!

No comments: