Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's been so long since...

I blogged!

My life has been... busy. Last week Mady was running a fever of between 103 and 104 for two days, and to be honest, it was a little scary. She had no other symptoms but we tried to get her into her regular peds but they were booked all week and they told us to take her to Community Care. It's just a walk in clinic here in town. I was not impressed. But who's really ever happy about going to the doctor? The 15 minute swab test turn an hour later to get the results.. Some guy finally came in and said "oh your doctor left, I guess I'll finish up here" so, she didn't have the flu or strep. They decided they needed to get a UA so they hooked her up with a 'wee bag' to collect and sent us home. They called me about three hours later and told me they'd call in a prescription and to not worry about the UA test ... Well she's finally feeling better (after getting a rash from the antibiotics) I guess they finally settled on a possible UTI althought it wasn't confirmed. Add the fact that I got sick as well with a rotten cold/allergies ... and two fatty papers for school ... I'm pretty much spent. I got my first 6 hours straight of sleep in weeks on Monday night though, that was amazing. I also applied for the Social Work program on the 6th! I should find out Fridayish.

Today was also the first day it was warm enough to go for a walk! We walked around town for hours, and it was great to get outside! All the snow is melted except for a few tiny piles here and there!

Now for the pictures...












First french braid!
Hehe it got really quiet and this is what I found

Mady loves pulling all the shoes out and trying them on



2 comments:

AubsandKenny said...

Aww, I love daddy-daughter pictures. Precious!

Holly Mayer said...

I have decided that our kids have all all the sick days they get for the whole year! lets see if they cooperate.