Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'm stuck

I don't have any pictures to post since we let our sitter borrow our camera for their trip this weekend... but I'M SO FRUSTRATED... about not losing any weight pretty much for the last two weeks. I'm still sticking to the diet.. .I have had a few desserts, but I've added to my work out, so I don't think that's it. I know that weight fluctuates and all that, but grr it still feels like a set back. I'm thinking about getting brave and going to one of the fitness classes on campus.. but I've been saying that for months.. it's just really intimidating for me to go work out in front of other people.. I got hart approved shorts a few months ago, but I still feel self-conscious so I think I'll get some pants.

Thanks to all the people who have seen me around and complimented on the weight I have been able to loss, it's really really really encouraging!

1 comment:

AubsandKenny said...

You should go to fitness classes with me!!!! :) They are not intimidating at all, they are a lot of fun! We are doing water aerboics M & W from 5-6 and Yoga from 8-9 on Tuesday! :)

Let me know!