Monday, August 18, 2008

Just..you know..complaining ...

I have basically been sick for a month and a half, including when I went to Alaska...I was starting to recover from bronchitis when we left for Alaska, but I had allergies so bad there that my eyes were red and swollen for 4 days. Then I got a bacterial infection in my eye last week. Kendall was calling me quasi modo and told me to get back in my bell tower because my eye was so swollen. NOW I have strep throat. More antibiotics. GREAT. Kendall is getting sick too, and Mady isn't looking to promising. A few people at kendall's work also have strep, so if you live around here, it's apparently going around. I get plenty of sleep, eat my veggies, drink my o.j., I even wipe the shopping cart with the disinfectant when I go to the store. grr. I just hope I'm better for school to start!

1 comment:

tiff snedaker said...

AWww- being sick is no fun, and it sounds like you've had more than your fair share of it. Hope you get feeling better soon!