Friday, August 29, 2008

Temple..

It is ridiculously late, and I can't sleep.  I have been up every night for *at least a week* until about 4 a.m.  I don't know if it is from stress or if it is insomnia?  I had the opportunity to go to the temple tonight for our ward temple cleaning assignment.  We started at about 10:00 p.m.  I have never felt so blessed and fortunate to clean!  What a special experience it was to serve tonight.  There is nothing like windexing the mirrors in the bride's room (which is gorgeous) or cleaning the temple president's office.  There were about 20 of us, and we cleaned for 2 hours.  There were these 3 adorable elderly women who came, and basically vacuumed the whole time.  I don't know about you guys, but seriously, vacuuming is hard work.  I admire their dedication to serving!  There is such an amazing peace in the temple and if I had to, I probably would have cleaned ever tile with a toothbrush and still would have been grinning. :)

No comments: