Saturday, November 22, 2008

Just got home...

Okay.  I just got home from watching this movie with Kendall, and I feel like it has a GREAT message.  It had it's flaws, and a few corny lines, but I really feel compelled to share this movie.  Some of the corniness was from the dialogue, and it is one of those 'Christian'/faith/Baptist movies...so if you can get past that, the message of the movie will tug on your heart and maybe even get you thinking.

My teacher of my Building Eternal Marriage class suggested that we go watch this movie, and it was worth a few extra points if I did, so I thought, it's a win win.  Anyways, since TWILIGHT was going to be ridiculously packed and all that, we figured we'd go watch this.  We walked in about 5 minutes late and the movie hadn't been started yet, and we were the ONLY people in there. LOL. But about 10 more people showed up right after us.  Anyways.  The movie isn't playing everywhere, but if it is, you won't regret going (If you can excuse a few cheesy lines) ;)

No comments: