Tuesday, November 11, 2008

RRJ


She was young and beautiful inside and out.
She was humble, and didn't know that she was beautiful.
She had her whole life ahead of her.
She made me smile and made me laugh.
She comforted her friends in need.
She loved to play with my hair.
She was an athlete, with a great attitude that was contagious.
Eight years later, I can still remember the sound of her voice.
She loved her family and friends with all her heart.
She could have been a mother or a wife, but instead she is an angel above.
I know I will see her again, and it will be like she never left.

Today I needed to remember her, things that I loved about her.  I usually try not to, because even though time has passed, it is still difficult.  Please wear your seatbelt, I couldn't bear to lose another.

No comments: