Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bugs and Spray Park



We were all excited because Kendall saw they turned the spray park on Friday and so we got Mady ready and walked down and they had turned it off already. They were just making sure it would run alright for this weekend when they were really turning it on. There was still standing water left in the slides so Mady splashed in that. I love her little swimsuit! Her swim diapers from last year still fit and we still have a whole package of them left...can't wait to go to Heise again!

This is our back 'yard' but Mady loves exploring the dirt. Mostly she loves stepping on the ants. Gross.

These stupid bugs were banging on our window for three nights and now they're gone. Two got in the house, and they are ginormous so of course I freaked out. I swear they were chasing me around. Kendall says I body slammed him against the hall to get away from them, but I was in 'flight or fight' mode! I couldn't help it!

No comments: