Thursday, May 28, 2009

Weight loss update

I haven't said anything about this in a while, but I'm still doing great! I've lost 16 lbs! I can't believe it! I really didn't believe it could happen. Kendall says you can really see it in my face and my waist. I went down a pant size a few weeks ago, and I can't even wear the old pants without hiking them up constantly! AND now these new pants are getting loose! whoo hoo!

Oh yeah, I'm not sure if I can count this weeks loss of 2 lbs because I had food poisoning AGAIN on Monday. What the heck? Same thing again, ate, felt sick with in thirty minutes or so, fought the feeling of nausea all night and then woke up at about 3:30 and threw up violently until it was all out in about a minute. :( Then Tuesday I could barely leave the bathroom or get off the couch. Today I feel 100% though. Weird.

1 comment:

tiff snedaker said...

Wahoo on the weight loss, sorry about the food poisoning :(