Friday, November 13, 2009

I love my Mady Girl!

You have to click on the first picture, her face is priceless...

So Mady thinks that if she brings her shoes, my shoes, and Lillies shoes, and says 'coat' (since she can't reach it hanging up) that that means she can go outside. Today it was ... oh 30 degrees. AND windy! So I told her she could only go out to play if she bundled up :) She was soooo cute! She is currently obsessed with wearing her boots, and I was surprised she tolerated wearing the gloves and hat. You can kind of see that we got our first 'sticking' snow yesterday, even though it's almost all gone. She liked whacking it off the bushes.


Last night we had spaghetti and Mady convinced her Daddy that she needed a snowball with her dinner ;) & Yes we strip her down to eat anything red!

3 comments:

becca said...

I love the cat balaclava. Where did you get it? We did have our baby. We should get together sometime.

Lauren said...

Oh she is so cute. Love the kitty face warmer, I just want to cuddle her! Skyler always looks at your blog and talks about how big maddie is getting, I can't believe she will be 2 next month!

Also I noticed you are down another 2 pounds, thats awesome!!

Holly Mayer said...

I am surprised she wore that hood. Arora would have been in tears. It is a very cute picture.