Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just some fun

Here's some cute pictures of Mady running around in her shirt from Grandpa, it almost fits her now, she's getting so big! Someone put the bow on her head, and she didn't even notice lol. She's carrying her Daddy's toothbrush...



Mady loves her Uncle James! (and this picture cracks me up!)


I made this play dough for Mady, it turned out great:
1 cup flour
1/2 cup salt
2 tbsp oil
2 tbsp cream of tarter... Read More
1 cup water
food coloring if you want

In a medium saucepan, cook the flour, salt, oil, and tarter, and the water over med heat stirring constantly until stiff. Cool and knead, out the lumps. While kneading, add some food coloring if you have chosen to do so. Store in a container with an air-tight lid



We used some of the cookie cutters my mom sent :)



1 comment:

just a random person A.K.A. Dolly said...

I miss those play dough days :(
on the other hand Maddy Looks so CUTE! I miss her! T_T