Sunday, April 11, 2010

Que Pasa?

Here's some of us from my Macro class sorting clothes from our clothing drive for the Haven shelter in Idaho Falls. I don't remember if I was trying to look like a dork, or if that's just how I smile.

Mady's new favorite place to hang out is Barnes & Nobles

I tried to get a picture of my new glasses. I finally gave in to the dry horrible Rexburg weather... can't stand wearing my contacts more than two hours or so. Since at my last eye exam, my eye doctor kindly reminded me it was illegal for me to be driving with corrected vision.....

Sorry Amanda, not the best picture! These are our friends Amanda & Wade and Wanita in the back. Jack is in the back too, but I guess you can't see him. Amanda was babysitting Mady while I was at school, but they moved a couple weeks ago :( This was on our trip to get Chinese food... which I wish I had taken a picture of, SO MUCH FOOD!


This is Mady at our FAVORITE place to eat, Original Thai. We love Thai food. like obsessively. They know us and we practically don't have to order. It's sick. The best part is, Mady loves Thai food too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Sorry Amanda, not the best picture!" WTF? What about "Sorry Wanita, you look like a water logged troll who rampaged through a Mary Kay party."?

Cassandra said...

LOL ... I thought you looked cute haha.. but that's hilarious.