Monday, April 26, 2010

So.

I started my Internship at Madison Memorial Hospital last week. So far... it is the coolest thing ever.

I keep waiting to find out that I'm doing everything wrong, and everyone hates me, but so far, I like it. Each day is NEW because there are new patients with interesting (but sometimes very, very sad) stories and issues.

I'm away from my sweet Mady girl more, but I am home by about 3-3:30 each day so I still get to spend some quality time with her. We found a GREAT nanny, Hannah, who just might have been sent from Heaven. It's a relief to know she is well taken care of.

Today when I got home, I took Mady for a car ride. She has figured out that she can spot the temple from nearly every part of town and loves playing 'spot the temple'. She asked me "Mommy, go run on grass at park please?" and so we went to the park and played on the slides and I think she played on the swings for an hour!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Cassandra you are seriously my motivation. I DO NOT want to go back to school, I could care less about graduating..even though I only have 2 semesters left. You have seriously rushed through college and you have a baby, it reminds me that I CAN do it!! Give little mady a love for me!