Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fun times

It's very hard to get pics of Mady these days...





Mady is currently working on two more teeth, on top this time.  I think they will pop out any day now, you can see them trying.  This means this week has been like you know what.  I feel so sad for my baby and her pain.  This too shall pass.

Funny story...Kendall went to get Mady out of her pack and play where she was napping and he didn't turn on the light first and he went to pick her up and hit her on the head...because she was standing up waiting for him!  I know, it's not really that funny, but sort of because he had no idea she could do that (none of us did) and he wasn't expecting her head to be up so high.  Anyways, she has figured out how to stand up, and it seems like once she figured it out, she can do it whenever she wants, it just took once.  Yesterday when I was running the bath water, she pulled herself up and was standing by the tub, and tried to get her leg up over the edge to get in.  
She is really starting to have stranger anxiety...more so with men.  Lauren, Skyler, and Lauren's cousin came over Saturday to visit, and anytime Skyler would try to talk to her and get near her she would cry this pitiful cry..I felt so bad because she was scared, and because Skyler is a sweet person and I know he loves Mady and would never be mean to her.  


No comments: