Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Prison and reading



Mady's mean Mommy uses a baby gate to keep her out of the kitchen while she's cooking...and those are Dolly's toes, see nothing wrong with them!  Perfectly normal :)












Mady generally doesn't tolerate cuddling, kisses, or people in her space.  BUT she has really started enjoying having a book read to her.  Her favorite is Touch and Feel Alaska's Animals which came from Kendall's Mom when we went to Alaska.  She is obsessed.  We have to read this book several times a day.  We all pretty much have it memorized.  I'm so glad that she likes reading, I hope that it will continue.  Plus it gives us our cuddle time :)

2 comments:

Sara Birch said...

Reading time is the best! I try to have reading time everyday with the boys. I think that is why Carson talked so quickly and easily. Keep it up!

Holly Mayer said...

come to my girls night on sat!! I left you a phone message.