Monday, October 27, 2008

The Husband.


Hi computer land, its me Kendall. You see all these wonderful pictures of my beautiful wife and daughter and sometimes my charming face. :) But I have never posted anything on the Barretts Blog. So, without further delay here is post number one from dun... dun.. dun. The Father, the husband, the geek. I love my little family very much and am incredibly happy to have such a sweet little girl. She is the single greatest thing I have ever done. She is the greatest joy and also my greatest sadness sometimes. Poor Mady cakes is teething right now which makes life, well... fun. At least tonight she went to sleep before 3 am. Which is always a plus! I have to give credit to my gorgous wife cassandra, without here my world would be a sad lonely place. She is my guiding light, my hand in the darkness, my high school sweet heart and all around BEST friend. All in all I consider myself to be a VERY lucky man. I have a BEAUTIFUL daughter (thanks to her moms awesome looks) and I got the cheerleader to marry me (which for a nerd is agreat acomplishment) :) So maybe you will see my ramblings on here a little bit more from now on.....

No comments: