Thursday, July 2, 2009

Got our internet hooked up!

So we moved last week and it took a week for them to switch our internet over to the new place. The new place is GREAT! So far anyway... :) It's an old house, so maybe something dramatic will happen, but so far so good. The best part about this week has been... I lost 3 more lbs.!!! Moving is an excellent way to lose weight apparently. so... I have officially, as of this morning ...




lost....

















20 pounds!!
I FEEL SO GOOD!
but... Still have a ways to go.

I think I'll try to post pictures of the new place later. Maybe I'll get brave enough to post a picture of me :)

I love this week! I only had one class Tuesday morning, and the teacher walked in and cancelled class! So I have this whole week off from school! I've only got three weeks left, which considering how much work is left, I'm not sure how I can do it! I've got 15 pages of freewrite left and 10 page research paper AND a 15 minute oral report! That's just one class, my bio class...sheesh I don't even want to think about how much information I'm going to cram in my head!

5 comments:

Sara Birch said...

Yeah! 20 pounds is awesome...way to go!!

Hannah said...

Cassandra!!! That is awesome!!! I've been trying to lose weight too but man i haven't even got close to 20 pounds!!! SWEET!

Lauren said...

wow, that is so awesome, your hard work is totally paying off!! Post pictures, be proud!! haha. I havent been to school since last fall, i am SO nervous to go back this fall. good luck with all your homework these last few weeks!

AubsandKenny said...

WOOT WOOT! 20 lbs! SEXY MAMA! I know how you feel about three weeks left and so much to do! AH!

Holly Mayer said...

wow 20lb is a big deal! way to go, I am proud of you!