Monday, July 20, 2009

Sunday...

Mommy and Mady footprints :)

Running through puddles!
Neat picture Kendall took (it just turned out like this, no messing with the color)

Totally predictable, I started feeling sick about Friday.. with a sore throat.... I ALWAYS stress myself out and kill my immune system around finals. Anyways, I was getting ready to go to church and I had a freaking panic attack. The kind where you get so hot you feel like you have to rip your clothes off or you're going to pass out?? I thought I was going to die. It's only happened a few times before (Probably 2-3 times a year) I went to get in the car so we could leave, and the button broke on my dress strap. So I went back in the house and went to bed :) Mady went to church with her Daddy while her Mommy got some much needed rest. Later a GREAT thunderstorm rolled in and it started POURING!! It was still like 85 degrees outside, so me and Mady ran around in the rain. I know that sounds like poor parenting.. and a bad decision since I had a sore throat, but it was AMAZING for the soul. I think I had just as much fun as Mady jumping in the puddles :)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love that last picture, so pretty. Mady is such a big girl now!! I am totally stealing both of those recipes you posted, I feel like I cook the same ole thing week after week!

Lauren said...

P.S. I think I had a panic attack once, it is the scariest thing ever! good luck with all your finals!