Friday, July 31, 2009

I forgot...

On Monday, before we went to Heise, I went to Walmart to pick up a cheapie swimsuit and shorts to wear. I was planning on wearing Kendall swim shorts that I wore last summer, but um... they w and wouldn't stay on at all. So ... went to Walmart and grabbed a handful of swimsuits... and when I came out, I had decided to get one, and gave the others back to the lady.
This is the crazy part:

Even though I had found a swimsuit I liked and was going to purchase, she decided in her wisdom to offer a suggestion. She told me there was a swimsuit she thought would work great for me, and where it was. Then she said "there's only 2x or 3x left, but that's okay, right?"

WHAT???

First of all, I had picked something out already. Second, I've never even hit 1x let alone 2 or 3x... uh and are you kidding me? For the record, I bought a size 12 swimsuit, and I felt GREAT about it. :)

3 comments:

Sara Birch said...

Wow some people can be so rude! Hurray for the size 12 suit!

tiff snedaker said...

Yeah, that wasn't very tactful. Good for you :)

Lauren said...

WOO-HOO!! 10 inches is AWESOME :) size 12 is also awesome, I hope after this baby i can stick to a diet!