Sunday, June 29, 2008

On Wednesday...











We went to the temple!!

Jack & Wanita went with us, and the McCallisters were there, and so was Holly!! It was great. We've set a date to be sealed in the Anchorage Alaska Temple when we go home next month! We went to our new ward today, and it was nice to sit in pews again :) I haven't been to a ward with people of different ages in over a year and a half. It was nice to see older couples and families with children over 4. I miss our old ward already though!

3 comments:

Shaylen said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you. I wish I were there, but I was thinking about you. We miss you in the ward and wish you good luck in your new ward
Bishop Fillmore
PS Alaska was wonderful

Monson Family said...

Congradulations!