Monday, June 2, 2008

For a change, more Mady Pictures!

I don't know if anyone wonders this, but just in case...I put a ridiculous amount of pictures on my blog, because no one in my family has seen Mady yet. Yep. No one came when she was born, we did it all on our own. It was hard. On top of having no family, I had her over Christmas break, so anyone here that would have visited me at the hospital, or at home, was gone. Anyways, it seems to be the easiest way to keep both families updated on Mady. I'm not even sure that any of them even look anymore, but I'd like to think they do. This is becoming a little negative, but I'm having one of those days when I start thinking about stuff.. So I'm posting more pictures :) I was so excited to be able to get Mady some new toys on Saturday, there was a garage sale that you got a grocery bag and everything you could fit in one was $1. I got about 7 toys and a few soft books for a buck. whoo hoo!





At last, a silly picture of Kendall in front of the Lilacs at my house. They smell so amazing!

6 comments:

Holly Mayer said...

that picture of mady on the sofa is so cute!!!

Holly Mayer said...

hey it was good to see you yesterday. we should and out this week. give me a call okay.

Anonymous said...

Yes I do look every chance I get which is usually at work since your father hogs the computer at home
She is beautiful and I can't wait to see her and hold her (and you)
Miss you lots - Hope you are having a better day (-:
Hugs from Mom

Monson Family said...

Mady is so darling. I love the picture from 7 years ago! Very cute!

Shaylen said...

The pictures are so cute!! Keep posting them! I bet your family looks at them, they just don't post a comment. :)

Unknown said...

Aw Kendall you look so pretty next to those Lilacs XD