Tuesday, June 17, 2008



Kendall & Mady at the airshow



Dolly's sunburn after the airshow.








I am finally going to be able to go home for a visit! My parents helped us out with tickets to Alaska July 24 - Aug 7. I couldn't be more excited! I have been here in Rexburg for a year and a half without being able to go home, and since then I have gotten married and had a baby! I can't wait to share Madeline with our families! I've scheduled our endowments at the temple for next Wed 25th for the 1:30 session. YEAH!! We'd love for anyone to join us.




4 comments:

Holly Mayer said...

Oh that is so exciting. I am totally going to try and get a sitter so I can come.

tiff snedaker said...

Wow, a lot has happened for you in the last year and a half. Amazing how life changes so quickly, right? How exciting that you are receiving your endowments. Wish we weren't moving, I'd totally come.
BTW - love the pic of the two of you at the top of the page, you look SO young!

Unknown said...

YAY Kendall and Cass are coming back to Alaska!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!

Holly Mayer said...

hey I think you called a few days ago but I may or may not have been talking in my sleep! I'll see you tomorrow.