Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hooray!

So Mady's room has looked like someone threw up clothes all over the place because I've been trying to go through her clothes this week. She grows out of her clothes so fast! Anyways, I have boxes of baby clothes I got from my friend Wanita, who got them from her sister in law. A lot of the clothes still have tags on them, or are barely used. I was going through another box, and we found a johnny jump up in the bottom of one! I was excited, because ever since I saw Arora (the Mayer's baby girl) playing in one, I thought maybe Mady would enjoy one. I'll post some pictures soon!

2 comments:

Sara Birch said...

That is exciting. Carson absolutely loved his and it provided hours of entertainment. The clothes thing is a never ending battle. It just gets worse when you have two!

Holly Mayer said...

I bet she will love it. I keep mine hanging in our closet next to the computer. We are so grateful for hand me downs too.