Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Friday night...



Instead of studying and doing a ridiculous amount of biology homework, we went to our friends Wes and Mindy's. I didn't get any pictures, but I have to tell you (whoever you are) about what we did. They made a home made pictionary game and we played it. They had 10 cups with pieces of paper. Each cup had a category (Family, church, kids movies, food, jobs, states, countries, non-kid movies, animals, and I can't remember what else) anyways, you roll the 10 die and that determined your category. You get the idea. There were 9 of us (4 couples and a single guy) so one person was the score keeper and we made up our own rules for the time limits and scoring. ANYWAYS... the whole point of this long story is to make fun of myself and Kendall. I learned that Kendall has no idea where countries are and I can't draw. Wait, I already knew that part about me. So Kendall gets the country BRAZIL. He has no idea what HEMISPHERE it's in, let alone continent. LOL So today I showed him :) Um, you know, that one that is almost as big as Europe? LOL

The other part of this story, is that I was supposed to draw BEETLEJUICE for a non-kid movie, and I thought it was going to be easy, since in the movie, Beetlejuice has to do the same thing to get her to say his name. Anyways, after drawing a brillant beetle + a cup of juice we figured out 2/3 in my group have never even seen the movie or even heard of it! Guess what we're watching next? :)

1 comment:

Holly Mayer said...

thats funny, I have never seen it. as i kid we went to a theme park ( can't remember which one ) in Ca. they had a live stage play of beetle juice and it creeped me out! but I was like 8.