Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Madeline's 15 month stats

Mady had her check up this morning ... .and

She weighs 18.9 lbs (3%...which means 97% of babies her age are bigger :( )
She is 31 inches tall ( 68%...which means she's a skinny tall girl)

She's meeting all her developmental goals... which surprised me since she isn't walking yet, but she is still right on track. She lost half a pound since January, but they weren't too concerned about it yet since she has basically been sick almost the last three months. She doesn't eat when she's sick (who does really) but when she eats, she eats just about anything we put in front of her. I'm a so glad that she loves her fruits AND veggies... We are supposed to try giving her Pediasure to help fatten her up. and a stick of butter a day.. .just kidding.

:)

On a different topic.. I got Kendall good this afternoon when he was home on lunch. I couldn't fool him into thinking I was pregnant because he knows for sure that I'm not.. so I played a prank on him instead. He was heating up some soup and he ran out to pull the garbage thing in off the road and while he was outside I stuck a rubberband on the sprayer in the sink (not very original, but CLASSIC lol) anyways, I knew he would rinse out his pan when he was done with it, hehehehehehe. It sprayed him and soaked him! :)

2 comments:

tiff snedaker said...

Happy Anniversary!
Yep, she's tall and skinny - another good thing to give her might be Carnation Instant Breakfast. It has tons of vitamins and good stuff in it and tastes just like chocolate milk.

Holly Mayer said...

That's funny, gotta love the rubber band on the sprayer!