Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Help Needed...

Since Dolly is leaving on the 18th, we had arranged for someone to come watch Mady while I'm taking my biology class and english class next semester. Well I just got an email that she found something else. Thanks. A lot. How the heck are we going to find someone else we trust and can depend on in a week and a half? She was supposed to start next week to get used to the routine. Soo... if anyone knows someone looking for part time income... let me know!

Oh yeah, my classes are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:45 until 1:00 and Fridays 7:45-9:45. I would need time to get to class though, so about 15-20 minutes before and after. Kendall can come home on lunch so it would be more like 9:20-12:20.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I could watch her at my place... we don't know how much longer we'll be here, either a few weeks or until the end of July, but if I can help, I'd love to. Give me a call or email christinemrshll(at)yahoo(.)com